Saturday, May 11, 2013

An Introduction to me, the Geekette!

I'm a chick you loves Disney, Doctor Who, traveling, watching TV and films and lots of other geeky things.

I was born in NYC but grew up in Jersey (yeah I'm a Jersey Girl, you got a problem with that?!) And have always loved suburbia with the monthly doses of NYC life to see Broadway shows, go to all the wonderful museums or visit family in Brooklyn.

Fate had it in for me to move to NYC in about 2005. It took me a few years to acclimate to city life and not having a car anymore but I soon came to love this amazing non-stop city! And I can't see myself leaving anytime soon!

I would love sharing my adventures and thoughts with you! Won't you join me?

P.S.
You can also find me on Twitter as @geekgirlscastle
Follow me on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/docscompanion/