Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Tardis cookies

The other weekend I went to RegenWho con in Maryland with friends. In prep for it I made Tollhouse chocolate chip cookies with Tardis sprinkles! I handed them out to people I would meet or already knew and was meeting up with at the con. I wanted, of course, to make cupcakes but time prevented that and traveling through NYC with them was not really an option. So cookies it was!

The Tardis sprinkles were part of a kickstarter I backed that also made steampunk sprinkles (little gears), lightening bolt sprinkles (which are reminiscent for Harry Potter fans) and Meeples which is from a tabletop game. I only had the funds for the Tardis ones. And I absolutely love them!

If you missed the kickstarter though, you can still purchase these geeky sprinkles here

Before the oven...
Tardis sprinkles!
What better way to take them out of the oven but with my Tardis spatula!
Finished product!

No comments:

Post a Comment