Wednesday, April 8, 2015

RengenWho Cosplay

Attended RegenerationWho convention a couple weekends ago and cosplay is a huge part of any convention but I always love it when the whole convention revolves around one of the many geek themes I enjoy. In this case, Doctor Who is the theme! All the people who cosplay are pretty amazing and really talented. I'm sorry I don't have everyone's names on these pics. I was a poor planner and did not ask for names this convention... So sorry! There were also so many I missed taking pics of because I was in line or rushing to a panel or in a panel and couldn't stop to take pics! eeps! But enjoy the cosplayers I did manage to get and their awesome costumes displayed here!

Waiting for the masquerade. So many amazing cosplayers! I can play an eye-spy game -- I spy an Ace, 9th Doctor, 6th Doctor, Cat Nurse, 10th Doctor, Clockwork droid, and so many more!

9th Doctor (Brad Trechak) meets a fem 9th Doctor, Dara Dandrea-Giannotti

Kristin Sirota as the amazing hula-hooping Tardis
The Master

Fem 9th Doctor, Dara Dandrea-Giannotti, and me as Bad Wolf Rose

Masquerade with Clockwork droid

Captain Kyle (Kyle Williamson) as Jackson Lake
A video posted by Missy Skywalker (@pooh05bear) on


Brad as a mashup of 4th Doctor and 6th Doctor and indicating that he's a Zygon

Missy and... Missy?

10th Doctor and Davros

Brad as the 6th Doctor

Brad as 6th Doctor, me as Rose, and Captain Kyle as Jack Harkness

Mini 10th Doctor (Evan) meets mini Dalek (Bumpy w/ Bella inside; via Richard Siegbigteroth)

mini 10th Doctor meets big Dalek and fights him!

Me as Bad Wolf Rose and Brad as 9th Doctor

Brad as Inspector Spacetime and me as Rose

It's just too easy... Vote for me! Erm Missy... I think?

Missy (as Bad Wolf Rose) meets... Missy? Again?? (Johnathan Michael Sternquist)

Davros

Me as Bad Wolf Rose and Brad as 9th Doctor on stage at the masquerade trying to recreate the scene from the "Parting of the Ways" episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment