Monday, July 22, 2013

Doctor Who Merchandise From Titan

So. Much. Doctor. Who. Merch. I. Want.

Yeah Titan is one of the official licensees for Doctor Who merchandise. Upon looking at their website, which is just for browsing and retail establishments, there is so much I want and wish that American retailers would carry!

Here's some of the many things I want!


Adipose Industries tee














Van Gogh Exploding Tardis wallet/travel pass




High Council of the Time Lords wallet/travel pass

(Note: There are so many different travel passes that I want - UNIT, Cybermen, Magpie Electricals, etc.) I have the Adipose Enterprises travel pass from the time I went to Forbidden Planet London and/or from the Doctor Who Experience when it was still in London.


8th Doctor tee (they have one for all the original Doctors up til 8 that all look similar to this) I love them all but Paul McGann is pretty special since we all know he got duped a series.








So much more on the Titan's site. I really wish more retailers in America could get more of these items. Awesome stuff!


They also have Marvel license too. And I know here in America we don't use those travel passes much, but I love them all. I want the SHIELD travel pass wallet. I really wish we had those in retailers here. My friend has the Captain America Super Soldier travel pass, also from a London trip.


No comments:

Post a Comment