Friday, January 24, 2014

Dresses, We Wants Them All!

Perusing Etsy can be dangerous. Last night I decided to look up geeky dresses, cuz it's me! Lo and behold I found this store: Lameasaurus. The name is pretty awesome in itself. Hehe.

I pretty much want EVERY dress in this collection. Wonder Woman, Doctor Who, Nightmare Before Christmas, Loki!!, Disney, even Dr. Horrible! I love it!!!!

They are all reasonably priced too, for something unique, beautiful and everyday wear. I love the ninth Doctor's dress as most people would not know right away what it was. But I would! Love!!! <3 <3 (Two hearts, see what I did there? haha, I crack myself up...) The fourth Doctor's dress is just the cutest with the scarf as a sash! OMG WANT!

I love the Nightmare Before Christmas one, as that's my all-time favorite movie, tied with Star Wars. Speaking of which, those are fantastic too!!! Eeks! I want them all!!

Ok enough words, here's pics of them (via their etsy site). Visit these lovely ladies site and buy stuff!!







Fourth Doctor's Dress!!!!
Tardis Dress

Ninth Doctor's Dress!!!!

Loki-inspired Dress

Wonder Woman Dress

Nightmare Before Christmas inspired Dress

Haunted Mansion inspired Dresss 

Haunted Mansion, Tightrope Girl inspired Dress (from the stretching room portrait)!!!

Darth Vader Dress

R2D2 Dress

Rapunzel Dress


1 comment:

  1. I was drawn to this blog as I am looking for some casual costumery for dragon*con in just over a month. i loved every dress you posted and I too wanted them all. but sadly, no items in shop on etsy. my heart ... she is broken.

    ReplyDelete